Sunday, December 12, 2010

EPIC Fail!!!

Okay, so my 31-Day Facebook Challenge has been an EPIC Fail. I got all the way to Day 16 and I fumbled because the picture I want to use is not scanned onto my computer. Since I didn't have time to scan, I just stopped doing it. Instead of skipping to the next day until I could get the picture scanned, I just stopped.

This was funny to me because I was recently having a discussion with Lauren about how I am not very good with lists. I told her the reason I don't write to-do lists anymore is because my OCD kicks into high gear and I start freaking out until I can get things done and totally crossed off my list. A list to me means it must be done before I can move on to something else.

Well, I apparently applied this logic to the list of photos we were supposed to post. Rather thank skipping one to make more progress, I just stopped. What an EPIC Fail.

...although I will say, this was a great opportunity to reflect on how I handle things.
LIFE's LESSONS... Gotta love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment